6 May 2010

Posters

It has been far too long since my last post, but in a bid to juggle work, kids and sleep I've had to accept tht I can only post once or twice a week. I feel I may get withdrawl symptoms soon though! Anyway, I've been searching for some prints to brighten up my living room and wanted to share these gorgeous ones with you. I need something bright, colourful and contemporary and this selection are all perfect.



'A Little Colourful Peacock' and 'Lovely Deer' by Dekanimal.





'London print' and 'Iconic Chairs' print designed by Taylors Type




'Rain drops' and 'Lollipop Tree' made from vintage maps by Bombus


'Have a Nice Day' poster designed by Takashi Furuya, available from Illustrated Living.


I love the 'By Order of the Management' range of posters by John W Golden. Think how much time it would save if, rather than telling the kids off, you could just point to the relevant poster!


(Photos from Creative Review)

And if you don't have time to spend searching for posters, Tim Fishlock has designed the limited edition 50x70 art book for Habitat, featuring removable posters by celebrated artists such as Adrian Johnson, Anthony Burrill and Phunk. The posters are designed to fit into a 50 x 70cm frame and the book is on special offer at the moment.

2 comments:

GA+E said...

Hey! This is a great design collection. We are always looking for inspiration, something new, and we found it on your blog! Look forward to seeing more! We hope you'll follow us too!
GA+E

JOE. D said...

Great poster find .. love the 'order of management' series .. could use that with my kids too!!! Keep up the great posts - sounds like you have busy weeks!!! (-: